This website is no longer being maintained. Many of the activities and materials developed by the PCCDS Learning Network are still freely available on this website.
2019 Working Groups
During the wrap-up of the 2018 PCCDS Learning Network Annual Meeting, the Steering Committee discussed work for the coming year. In October of 2018, the committee agreed to pursue two primary streams of work:
- Develop a patient-facing CDS prototype application based on prior work developing a clinician-facing CDS application for opioid-related dosing. Accompany this work with the development of a set of human-centered design guidelines for patient-facing CDS application development.
- Create a sustainability roadmap for the PCCDS Learning Network
To address these, two working groups were convened by the PCCDS Learning Network in 2019:
- Patient-facing CDS Working Group (PFWG) to address both development of 1) a prototype patient-facing app and 2) human-centered design guidelines for patient-facing CDS apps
- Sustainability Working Group (SWG)
2018 Working Groups
During the wrap-up of the 2017 PCCDS Learning Network Annual Meeting, the Steering Committee discussed work for the coming year. In October of 2017, the committee agreed to pursue three streams of work:
- Develop a conceptual framework for trusted use of PCCDS
- Define consensus, high value scenarios for PCCDS-enabled pain management/opioid use, and a stakeholder-driven action plan to make them a widespread reality.
- Identify barriers and facilitators to implementation of PCCDS for the opioid action plan concepts and more broadly
To address these, three working groups were convened by the PCCDS Learning Network in 2018:
- Trusted Use Frameworks Working Group (TFWG)
- Opioid Action Plan Working Group (OAPWG)
- Technical Framework Working Group (TechFWG)
Follow the links above to find out more about each of the working groups. Each working group reported out on activities accomplished in 2018 at the 2018 PCCDS Learning Network Annual Conference (links to the material presented by the working groups are provided) on October 15, 2018.