How To Link My Voter Id With Aadhar Card- In This Post We Discuss the Process Of Link Voter Id With an Aadhar card, You Can Link Voter Id From Mobile Number Or Offline, By using All Steps You Can Link Your Voter Id With Aadhar Card, For More Information Read This Article Carefully.
Aadhaar cards are increasingly being linked with almost every savings account as well as mobile SIM card. Elector ID has not received as much attention as some of the other KYC papers. Here is the solution if you haven’t linked your Voter card and Aadhaar card yet because you don’t know how.
Sarkari Result Job Update
To connect an Aadhaar number to a voter ID, a new Form 6B must be filled out. The voter’s Aadhaar data can be submitted either online or at a physical location. Form 6B with an individual’s Aadhaar number may be submitted to the voter registration officer by anybody whose name shows on the voter roll. All aspects of the connection procedure have been explained here for your convenience.
Take a glance!
- 1 How to Link Your Aadhaar Card to Your Voter ID?
- 1.1 How to link Your Aadhaar Number to Your Voter ID Profile Online?
- 1.2 What are the steps for linking the Aadhaar-Voter ID from a mobile number?
- 1.3 How the offline process of linking voter ID to the Aadhaar Card is performed?
- 1.4 Why does it matter that you link Aadhaar to your Voter ID?
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.5.1 1. How can I connect my Aadhaar number to my voter ID?
- 1.5.2 2. Is there a cost involved if I want to connect my Aadhaar and Voter card?
- 1.5.3 3. Where can I download the non-online programs?
- 1.5.4 4. How can you check the current stage of your Aadhaar-Voter linking?
- 1.5.5 5. Do I have to connect my Aadhaar and Voter ID?
How to Link Your Aadhaar Card to Your Voter ID?
Seeding is the procedure through which a connection is made between a voter ID and an Aadhaar number. One of the goals of the government’s current drive to purge duplicated voters is to provide citizens with many options for doing so.
Here’s an in-depth look at how to use each method for linking Aadhaar and Voter ID.
Get simple steps here to connect your Aadhaar number to your voter ID: –
- Step 1: You must access the NVSP website-https://www.nvsp.in/
- Step 2: Electoral Roll search may be accessed by selecting that link.
- Step 3: You will be sent a voter registration form on the succeeding page. Both “Search by Details” and “Search by EPIC No.” are available there.
- Step 4: You will need to provide information such as your full title, age, gender, year of birth, assembly district, and residence. Under the second alternative, you may do a scan by EPIC number and state.
- After filling in all the blanks, key in the secret code and hit “Search.”
- Step 5: If the data you supplied matches the information in the federal database, your Voter ID data will be shown on the following page.
- Step 6: Select the “Feed Aadhaar No.” link on the screen’s left side.
- Step 7: A window will appear asking for your EPIC number, Aadhaar name, UID number, registered email address, or cellphone number. Select “Submit” to continue.
- If the preceding steps were completed successfully, you will be notified through email that your Voter ID has been linked with your Aadhaar card.
- Step 1: Voter card Aadhaar card link requests may also be made over the phone. During the hours of 10-5 PM, Monday through Friday, just dial 1950 through your registered contact info.
- Step 2: After that, provide your Aadhaar and EPIC number to the customer service representative. These records will be checked for accuracy before being connected.
- After linking your Aadhaar and voter ID cards, you will get a phone call informing you understand the operation was accomplished.
When a person has trouble integrating their Aadhaar card and voter card online, they may do it in an offline setting.
- Step 1: Talk to a local Booth Level Officer (BLO). There is a link to find one on ECE’s main page.
- Step 2: You must apply to connect your Aadhaar number with your voter ID.
- Step 3: After a thorough verification process, the BLO will finally join the two papers.
Among the various steps, the government has taken to curb the flow of dirty cash in the economy is mandating that all residents connect their Aadhaar numbers to the Electronic Permanent Identity Card (EPIC). It’s possible that having more than one Voter registration card is not illegal. It is against the law, however, to have more than a Voter ID card in your name.
Because of the significance of both the Aadhaar card and the Voter ID under the law, connecting the two might help you eliminate similar hassles.
That both the Voter card and the Aadhaar card are essential pieces of Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation, thus linking them together can help you access services more easily in the future. Read it in-depth tutorial when you haven’t linked your voter card with Aadhaar already.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I connect my Aadhaar number to my voter ID?
Those who want to have their Aadhaar numbers included in the voter registration database must fill out a new Form 6B. The Indian Election Commission (EC) started a campaign on August 1 to connect voter ID cards with Aadhaar cards in numerous states.
2. Is there a cost involved if I want to connect my Aadhaar and Voter card?
Aadhaar-EPIC connectivity does not incur any costs on your end.
3. Where can I download the non-online programs?
The voter Website (https://voterportal.eci.gov.in) is where you can get the paperwork you need to fill out and submit. You may also go directly to the ERO or AERO’s office.
Yes, just go on over to the NVSP portal and fill out the form there. This can be found under the “Seeding via NVSP Portal” section. Afterward, you’ll get an update on your request through email.
5. Do I have to connect my Aadhaar and Voter ID?
However, the Indian government has not yet made it mandatory to connect Aadhaar and EPIC. Nonetheless, as a law-abiding person, you must complete this procedure.