During the wrap-up of each PCCDS Learning Network Annual Meeting, the Steering Committee discusses work for the coming year. In October of 2017, the committee agreed to pursue three streams of work:
- Develop a conceptual framework for trusted use of PCCDS
- Define consensus, high value scenarios for PCCDS-enabled pain management/opioid use, and a stakeholder-driven action plan to make them a widespread reality.
- Identify barriers and facilitators to implementation of PCCDS for the opioid action plan concepts and more broadly
To address these, three working groups were convened by the PCCDS Learning Network in 2018:
- Trusted Use Frameworks Working Group (TFWG)
- Opioid Action Plan Working Group (OAPWG)
- Technical Framework Working Group (TechFWG)
Follow the links above to find out more about each of the working groups. Each working group will report out on activities accomplished in 2018 at the 2018 PCCDS Learning Network Annual Conference on October 15, 2018.